Group Medical Insurance provides 24-hour worldwide medical protection for company employees and even their family members. Employers can customise the medical benefits coverage that best suits the needs of their employees and business.
Applicable to various company size
Companies with five employees can apply for this insurance.
Tailor-made Coverage Options
Employers can choose from different options of coverage. The plan offers basic coverage of hospitalisation and surgical benefits, with optional coverage including outpatient benefits and supplementary major medical benefits.
Group Medical Insurance includes the China MedPass service and free worldwide emergency assistance. Pre-existing Disease Exclusion can be waived for Insured Person with coverage over twelve consecutive months.
Save the Hassle of Making Claims
Medical cards for panel doctor clinics are provided, greatly saving efforts in claims administration.
- The above information is for reference only, shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to purchase or sale or provision of any products of Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited (“Paofoong Insurance”) and will not constitute any part of the insurance policy document. Please refer to the policy document and provision issued by Paofoong Insurance for detailed terms and conditions, scope of coverage, exclusions, policy costs and premium of this insurance plan.
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by Paofoong Insurance, which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the HKSAR.
- Paofoong Insurance is a subsidiary of Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited ("the Bank").
- The Bank is an appointed insurance agent of Paofoong Insurance.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) between the Bank and the customer arising out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product shall be resolved directly between the customer and Paofoong Insurance.
- For enquiries about the online application and product information, please contact Paofoong Insurance. Your valuable comments shall be seriously considered. If you have any suggestions or complaints, please submit to Paofoong Insurance via the following means :
- By post to Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited, 28/F, Two Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- By phone to (852) 2290 3580
- By fax to (852) 2626 0704
An acknowledgement shall be issued by Paofoong Insurance within 3 working days upon the receipt of the complaint. A reply shall be delivered within 14 working days. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.