This all-in-one policy is tailor-made for offices, providing clients with comprehensive protections for different aspects of daily office operations.
Comprehensive Protection for Office Operations
Clients can enjoy peace of mind, as this integrated insurance policy offers various kinds of protections including:
- Office contents;
- Employees' compensation insurance for office staff;
- Money, third party liability and business interruption.
- The above information is for reference only and will not constitute any part of the insurance policy document. Please refer to the official insurance policy document for detailed terms, conditions and exclusions of this insurance plan.
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited ("Paofoong Insurance"), which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the HKSAR.
- Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited ("the Bank") is an appointed insurance agent of Paofoong Insurance.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) between the Bank and the customer arising out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between the customer and Paofoong Insurance.
- For enquiries about the online application and product information, please contact Paofoong Insurance. Your valuable comments shall be seriously considered. If you have any suggestions or complaints, please submit to Paofoong Insurance via the following means :
- By post to Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited, 28/F, Two Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- By phone to (852) 2290 3580
- By fax to (852) 2626 0704
An acknowledgement shall be issued by Paofoong Insurance within 3 working days upon the receipt of the complaint. A reply shall be delivered within 14 working days. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.