Public Liability Insurance protects the client's legal liability against body injuries or property damage to a third party due to negligence in connection with the client's business, which helps reduce the client's financial burden in case of accidents.
Applicable to Different Clients
- For clients who run an office or a shop, the office package policy and shop package policy already include this coverage.
- Clients who need to acquire an individual public liability policy are normally factory owners, building management companies, property or incorporated owners and restaurants, etc. Clients can also arrange insurance coverage for a particular event or activity, such as a concert, marketing promotion or sports competition.
- The above information is for reference only and will not constitute any part of the insurance policy document. Please refer to the official insurance policy document for detailed terms, conditions and exclusions of this insurance plan.
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited ("Paofoong Insurance"), which is authorised and regulated by the Commissioner of Insurance of the HKSAR.
- Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited ("the Bank") is an appointed insurance agent of Paofoong Insurance.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) between the Bank and the customer arising out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between the customer and Paofoong Insurance.
- Contact details of Paofoong Insurance:
Office address: 28/F, Two Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone number: (852) 2290 3580
Fax number: (852) 2626 0704.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.