We offer customers speedy and reliable remittance services through our branches in US and European markets, and an extensive overseas correspondent network.
- A fast and simple way to transfer funds to worldwide locations via our extensive network.
- The funds will be paid to the beneficiary by a local bank or deposited directly into the beneficiary's bank account to ensure safety.
Due to differences in time zones and cut-off times at receiving banks, the time taken for the payee to receive payment varies. For details, please contact us.
- Customers can visit a branch to purchase a demand draft and send it to the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary can deposit the demand draft into their bank account or cash it at a nominated bank.
- If customers need to remit a certain amount of funds overseas on a regular basis, they can use our standing instruction service, allowing the remittance to be executed automatically on time.
- We can accept remittance from abroad on your behalf and credit the amount to your designated account.
- For large amount remittances, we will also notify you by phone to let you make earlier use of the funds.