||Personal / Joint Account
- Copy(ies) of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the account holders
- Employer's letter of consent (in case any account holder(s) is/are employee(s) of securities investment firms)
- Address proof documents of the account holder(s)
- Copy(ies) of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the authorized signatory(ies) and director(s)
- Copy(ies) of Memorandum and Articles of Association and any amending resolutions
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
Copy of Business Registration Certificate (if any)
Risk Disclosure Statement
The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities.
Information of stock prices and indexes provided by us and /or other Information Services Provider is for your reference only and we accept no responsibility in the accuracy of such information.