have any suggestions or complaints on our services,
please send us a letter by mail (Shanghai Commercial
Bank Ltd. General Administration Division - Complaint Handling Section at G.P.O Box 139 Hong Kong) or by e-mail or by
fax on 2191-4970. You may also call our hotline on 2525-9495
to give your suggestion to us.
Customer Suggestion Forms are also
available at our Branches.
||Complaint Handling Procedures
Our Bank handles every customer complaint seriously. We have in place a set of complaint handling procedures which are established in accordance with the guidelines of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority to ensure that all customer complaints are handled in a fair, consistent and prompt manner. Our complaint handling procedures are summarized as follows:
- A written acknowledgement will be sent to the complainant within 7 days of receiving the complaint, giving the name or job title and contact details of the person handling the complaint.
- Our independent Complaint Handling Section will monitor the progress of investigation, ensuring that all cases receive fair and consistent treatment.
- For both verbal and written complaints, a final response will be given to the complainant within 30 days. Otherwise, a response will be sent out giving reasons for the delay and indicating when a final response is expected to be provided. In any case, a final response will be sent to the complainant not exceeding 60 days from the receipt of the complaint.
- If required, customer interview will be conducted by the Complaint Handling Section by phone or in person.
- All complaints will be handled in a strictly confidential manner.
Download the "Customer
Suggestion Form" and view it on line.
The above documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed, please download the free software here.