Shanghai Commercial Bank UnionPay Credit Card
Designated Airport Limousine Transfer Services Privilege
From now until 31 December 2021 (both days inclusive)
During the promotion period, Shanghai Commercial Bank UnionPay Credit Card cardholders are required to accumulate HK$3,000 or above with no more than two single transactions in eligible retail spending within 30 days before departure using the Eligible Card. Cardholders can enjoy designated airport limousine transfer services once at an exclusive rate of HK$250 per trip which include:
- One-way local transfer service to / from Hong Kong International Airport; or Shanghai city areas to / from Shanghai Hongqiao or Pudong Airport; or Beijing city areas to / from Beijing Capital International Airport; or cross-border transfer from Hong Kong to Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport.
- Private chauffeur and luggage handling service.
- The Service is inclusive of luggage handling charges, fuel, tunnel, and bridge tolls.
Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please refer to UnionPay International's webpage http://premium.unionpayintl.com/hk/diamond/airport-limousine.html
Terms and Conditions
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should have assessed your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest charged by the bank.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
In case you wish to enquire whether a third party is appointed by our Bank for referring credit card or loan application, please contact customer service hot line 2818 0282.