Shop Package Insurance is an all-in-one policy designated for shop operations, covering shop contents, employees' compensation and third party liability, enabling clients to more easily manage the daily affairs of their shops.
Comprehensive Protection for Shop Operations
Cover the major risks related to shop operations in a combined policy which includes:
- Shop contents, including stocks and signboards;
- Employees' compensation Insurance for shop staff;
- Money, third party liability and business interruption.
- The general insurance product is underwritten by Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited ("Paofoong Insurance"). Paofoong Insurance is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority to carry on general insurance business in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited ("The Bank") is the Appointed Insurance Agency of Paofoong Insurance, and the general insurance product is a product of Paofoong Insurance but not the Bank. Profoong Insurance reserves the right to decide at its sole discretion to accept or decline any application of the general insurance plan.
- Paofoong Insurance is a subsidiary of the Bank.
- The Bank and Paofoong Insurance reserve the right to amend or terminate the terms and conditions for the relevant premium discount without prior notice to customers. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and Paofoong Insurance shall be final.
- The above information is for reference only and is intended to be distributed in Hong Kong only, it shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to purchase or sale or provision of any products of Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited ("Paofoong Insurance") outside Hong Kong and will not constitute any part of the insurance policy document. Please refer to the policy document and provision issued by Paofoong Insurance for detailed terms and conditions, scope of coverage, exclusions, policy costs and premium of this insurance plan.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) between the Bank and the customer arising out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product shall be resolved directly between the customer and Paofoong Insurance.
- For enquiries about the online application and product information, please contact Paofoong Insurance. Your valuable comments shall be seriously considered. If you have any suggestions or complaints, please submit to Paofoong Insurance via the following means :
- By post to Paofoong Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited, 28/F, Two Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- By phone to (852) 2290 3580
- By fax to (852) 2626 0704
An acknowledgement shall be issued by Paofoong Insurance within 3 working days upon the receipt of the complaint. A reply shall be delivered within 14 working days. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.