Following the launch of the Faster Payment System (FPS)1, our mobile app "Shacom Pay" is fully activated!
You can now instantly use "Shacom Pay" after you have finished registering for the service and binding your SCB bank account with your mobile number. Fund transfer simply becomes easier and more convenient! Besides, with Biometric Authentication, you can login Shacom Pay and confirm transactions via fingerprint authentication or facial recognition6, instead of entering your Mobile PIN. Safer and faster!
Updated version of Shacom Pay is available now with a brand new login interface and quick access functions. You can scan QR code to make payments easily from now on!
Tap, Scan, and Confirm
Make government / public affairs bill payments or purchase at merchants by FPS with only 3 steps!
Download or update "Shacom Pay" now in Google Play Store or App Store to enjoy a more comprehensive mobile payment experience!
|With a brand new login interface, the new version includes quick access functions such as FPS Payment, Scan QR Code to pay bill etc.
||Make payment to your previous payees via transaction history
- Addressing Service1 will be registered at the same time when you register "Shacom Pay", afterwards you can receive payment by your mobile number
- Makes instant small value inter-bank local transfers2 anytime and free of charges.
- Transfers funds by inputting payee's mobile number/ email address/ FPS Identifier without entering the receiving bank account information3. You can also scan QR code to pay.
- Direct debit from and credit to your HKD account without cash top-up
- Requests for payment from friends by presenting your QR code with or without setting an amount.
- Supports both HKD and RMB.
- Electronic Direct Debit Authorisation (eDDA) can be effective immediately2 upon set up.
- Supports designated e-wallets top-up
- Remits funds to overseas bank accounts including the Philippines and Indonesia4
- Allows you to set the maximum daily transaction limit up to HK$10,0005
- Supports Biometric Authentication allows you to log on and confirm transactions via fingerprint authentication or facial recognition6
- Embedded with Instant Support function which helps to solve any operating problems
- Supports iOS® and AndroidTM
Government Bill Payment Service through FPS
Shacom Pay now supports Government Bill payment through QR code. From now on, General Government Bills received regularly^ will be printed with a FPS QR Code. You just need to follow the below three simple steps to pay the bills with ease.
^Supports bills issued by the Inland Revenue Department, the Rating and Valuation Department and the Water Supplies Department
- Log in Shacom Pay, tap on the QR Code scanner icon at the top-right corner in the "Pay" page.
- Scan the FPS QR Code printed on the bill.
- Verify the payment details and click “confirm” to complete payment.*
*Payment details (including the merchant name, bill number and payment amount) will be captured automatically
Remittance to China
'Remittance to China' service is available on 'Shacom Pay' App. Funds can be transferred just by simply providing beneficiary name, mobile number, UnionPay debit card number, remittance amount and purpose which is easy to use and saves your time.
Push message will be sent to the customers during any status update of transactions. Transaction status is also available in the Homepage / Transaction Details on 'Shacom Pay' App.
- Requirements and important notes:
||If the beneficiary is receiving remittance for the first time, please remind the beneficiary to perform virtual account registration by setting up an e-account at Bank of Shanghai via ChinaPay website. After you have submitted the remittance, the beneficiary will receive an SMS reminder. The beneficiary is required to register within 72 hours, or the remittance will be rejected
||The beneficiary must be a holder of People's Republic of China resident identity card
||The payer must be an HKID card holder
||The service supports remittance to the beneficiary's personal account of UnionPay card in mainland China
||Please ensure the receiving UnionPay debit card number is correct before submitting the remittance
||Handling charge will be imposed by a third-party agent for processing the customer's transaction. Incurred fee may not be refunded under various scenarios, including but not limited to rejected or incomplete transactions
- Remittance to China available timeslots:
Monday - Friday 09:00-19:00 (HKT)
Saturday 09:00-15:30 (HKT) (Except public holidays)
Basic Requirement for Application
- Hold a HKD Deposit Account with us; and
- Registered your latest mobile number with us; and
- Already applied for our Bank's Personal Internet Banking service; and
- Mobile operation system has been updated to the latest version (iOS 10.0 or above; Android 6.0 or above)
- Only supports Android mobile device operating on recognized Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) enabled
- We may not provide the service if it is affected by internet connection or location
- Download Shacom Pay App
- Complete simple registration in Shacom Pay
- You will receive a SMS after successful registration.
Please download "Shacom Pay" from official app stores via Google Play Store or App Store and do not download the mobile application from unauthorized websites.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please click the following and read:
- Services provided by Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited
- Depends on the processing time of the payee bank
- Receiver is also required to register his/ her Proxy ID (includes mobile number/ email address/ FPS Identifier) for the Addressing Service of Faster Payment System for receiving payment.
- Overseas remittance service requires handling fee
- The daily transaction limit will be applied to all small value transfer services in the bank, included "Shacom Pay". The limit will also be shared by all small value transfer services in the bank.
- Fingerprint authentication is compatible to below mobile device:
Facial recognition is compatible to below mobile device:
||Supports iPhone 5s or above Touch ID mobile device and iOS version 10.0 or above;
||Supports Android mobile device with compatible fingerprint sensor, OS version 6.0 or above
||Supports iPhone X or above Face ID mobile device and iOS version 11.0 or above;
- Referring to the fingerprint recognition vulnerability on Galaxy Note 10/10+ and S10/S10+/S10 5G announced by Samsung, we have temporarily disabled the biometric authentication function of Shacom Pay on the stated devices until further notice. Please login and confirm transactions using Mobile PIN.
||Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered or in the process of being registered in the US and other countries.
||App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
||Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Take a Video Tour