We provide a selection of over 600 investment funds, with the choice of lump sum subscription or investment savings plan, to help you capture investment opportunities and grow your wealth.
- A Wide Range of Fund Selection
We provide a comprehensive collection of more than 600 funds managed by over 20 renowned local and overseas fund houses to match your specific investment needs and risk tolerance level.
- Flexibility in Investment
We offer the choice of lump sum subscription or investment savings plan for you to invest according to your personal needs and market conditions. Moreover, our Cross Fund House Switching Service also gives you the flexibility to fine turn your investment strategies.
- Professional Investment Advice
Our investment professionals help tailor your investment portfolio, as well as providing market analyses and assessments that enable you to spot and seize new opportunities.
Apply for Personal Internet Banking Online Fund Subscription
- This webpage has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any other regulatory authorities in Hong Kong.
- This is an investment product. The decision to invest is yours but you should not invest in Unit Trusts Funds unless the intermediary selling them has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
- The Bank classifies investment products into 5 levels, from the most conservative at "Low" to the most aggressive at "High". It consolidates an array of quantitative-measured market and non-market risk factors as well as a number of qualitative factors. The quantitatively-measured factors include currency risk, interest rate risk, equity price risk/commodity price risk/interest rate price risk and fund price risk whenever applicable, as well as credit risk, complexity risk, liquidity risk, and non-quantifiable risks including reputation risk, legal risk, and strategic risk. Qualitative factors include industry risks, economic and political environments, regulatory restrictions or expected developments, industry practices, and the Bank’s own experience. Each of these factors may have a direct or indirect impact on a product’s risk profile and its ultimate risk score. The ultimate risk rating is based on risk rating scale calculation as well as the Bank’s professional judgement. The risk rating will be subjected to periodic review as well as ad-hoc basis review in case of material events triggering to ensure its appropriateness and effectiveness to demonstrate the risk level of the product.
- Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd distributes the investment fund for the product issuer/fund management company and the investment fund is a product of the product issuer/fund management company but not Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly the product issuer/fund management company and the customer.