Mobile Security Token
Mobile Security Token is a built-in function of "Shacom Business App". Once registered, you can log in Corporate Mobile Banking Services and approve designated transaction via self-defined Security Passcode or Biometric Authentication as two-factor authentication. You are no longer required to carry the Physical Security Device to enjoy convenient and secure banking services.
Quick Reference Guide for Register "Mobile Security Token"
Please click here to read the FAQs of Mobile Security Token for corporate customer
You can use the "Mobile Security Token" to enjoy the following services via "Shacom Business App":
- Log in Corporate Mobile Banking Services
- Approve the below transactions but not limited to:
- Internal Account Transfer
- Bulk Account Transfer (within our Bank)
- Account Transfer to third parties (within our Bank)
- Outward Remittance CHATS (within HK)
- Outward Remittance ECG (within HK)
- Bulk Outward Remittance ECG (within HK)
- Outward Remittance TT (Overseas)
- Foreign Exchange
- Bill Payment (ePayment and JET Payment)
- Fixed Deposits (place fixed deposit and change maturity instruction)
- Submit Payroll File
- Submit MPF Contributions File
For more details, click here for our Corporate Mobile Banking webpage.
- Quick logon: You can log in Corporate Mobile Banking Services faster and easier via self-defined Security Passcode or Biometric Authentication instead of using your Internet Banking User ID and password.
- Biometric Authentication: Mobile Security Token ties with Biometric Authentication and enables you to log in Corporate Mobile Banking Service and approve designated transactions via fingerprint authentication or facial recognition securely.
- Simple and Convenient: You are no longer required to carry the Physical Security Device but your mobile device to authenticate and authorize transactions conveniently.
Basic Requirement for Application
- Already applied for our Bank's Corporate Internet Banking service; and
- Registered your valid and latest mobile number and email address with our Bank; and
- Mobile operating system has been updated to the latest version (iOS 10.3 or above; Android 6.0 or above). For better customer experience, the Bank suggests Android device users to upgrade the Android version to Android 8.0 or above.
- Download "Shacom Business App"* now!
- Complete simple registration in "Shacom Business App"
- You will receive a SMS and an email after successful registration.
- Please ensure that your mobile number and email address registered with our Bank are valid and up to date.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please click here to read Terms and Conditions for Mobile Security Token.
How to register or update your mobile number and email address?
Registering or Updating your mobile number
Registering or Updating your email address
- Click here to download the form, fill in your latest contact information and mail it to Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited at G.P.O Box 139 Hong Kong or submit to any of our branches
- Visit any of our branches
- You may register or update your valid email address when registering the "Mobile Security Token" in the "Shacom Business App". The update will take effect within 2-3 working days. However, customers still have to register a valid mobile phone number with the Bank before registering the "Mobile Security Token".
- Click here to download the form, fill in your latest contact information here and mail it to Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited at G.P.O Box 139 Hong Kong or submit to any of our branches.
- Visit any of our branches
- Fingerprint authentication is compatible with the below mobile device:
- Supports iPhone 5s or above Touch ID mobile device and iOS version 10.3 or above;
- Supports Android mobile device with compatible fingerprint sensor, OS version 6.0 or above. For better customer experience of Android device user, the bank suggests to upgrade Androis version to Androis 8.0 or above.
- Only supports Android mobile device operating on recognized Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) enabled.
- Facial recognition is compatible with the below mobile device:
- Supports iPhone X or above Face ID mobile device and iOS version 11.0 or above;
- We may not be able to provide the service if it is affected by internet connection or location.
- Referring to the fingerprint recognition vulnerability on Galaxy Note 10/10+ and S10/S10+/S10 5G announced by Samsung, we have temporarily disabled the Biometric Authentication function of Corporate Mobile Banking for these stated devices until further notice. Please log in and authorize transactions using self-defined Security Passcode.
- Please download "Shacom Business App" from official app stores via Google Play Store or App Store and do not download the mobile application from unauthorized websites.
- If you have the Bank's Physical Security Device, please keep it safe as usual for the following:
- At this stage, Mobile Security Token is applicable to Corporate Mobile Banking Services only. Customers are still required to use the Physical Security Device to authorize transaction on Corporate Internet Banking with two-factor authentication.
- If Mobile Security Token is disabled, customers can use the original Physical Security Device to confirm designated transactions on Corporate Internet Banking.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.