Personal Mobile Banking Service
Our "Personal Mobile Banking Service" offers various banking services to you for managing your finances flexibly.
We provide both mobile App (App version) and mobile website (Web version) for our Personal Mobile Banking to meet different needs of our customers.
|Functions and Services
||"Shacom Bank" mobile App (App version)
||mobile website (Web version)
|Brand new User Interface
|Mobile Security Token: allows you to logon Personal Mobile Banking Service and confirm transactions via Biometric Authentication or self-defined Security Passcode
|Banking Services: provide comprehensive digital banking services, including account dashboard, personalized homepage, notification centre, enhanced bill payment and fund transfer, etc.
|Promotions: view the latest Banking and Credit Card services and offers
|Branch Locator: enquire the locations of our branches, ATMs and Safe Deposit Boxes
|Notes Exchange Rates: check notes exchange rates of various currencies
When tapping "Stock Trading" service via "Shacom Bank", you will be directed to our standalone Mobile Trading App "Shacom Stock". You can download the App in App Store or Google Play Store. Please click here for details.
Download Quick Reference Guide
Download the "Shacom Bank" mobile App* now!
Android users (if unable to access Google Play)
Steps for Installation:
||Download Android application package (APK) via mobile browser
Download Android APK
(Version: 2.3.9, updated on 30/9/2022)
||Open the APK file and install
- "Shacom Bank" mobile App is supported on mobile devices with Android 6.0 or above.
- Some Android devices / OS versions may, by default, block application installations from unknown sources and you may need to enable related setting via "Settings" of the device. If you want to enable this setting, please DO NOT download any other application when downloading "Shacom Bank" mobile App. Please be reminded to disable this setting after successful installation of Android APK of "Shacom Bank" mobile App.
- After you have registered "Mobile Security Token", you will receive push notification via "Shacom Bank" mobile App when logging on Personal Internet Banking and performing designated online transactions. You can click on the push notification to enter the transaction authorisation page. If it is affected by internet connection or location, push notification may not be received, you may tap "Transaction Authorization" directly on the homepage of "Shacom Bank" mobile App to perform authentication.
- You are recommended to visit this webpage frequently to get the latest version of APK.
- Please download "Shacom Bank" mobile App from official app stores Google Play Store or App Store or our Bank website. Please DO NOT download the mobile application from unauthorized websites.
Besides, please note the permissions of "Shacom Bank" mobile App.. For details, please view all permissions under App Information via "Settings" of the device.
You may also use the service at our mobile website (Web version). Please tap "Login" to open the pull down menu, and choose "Personal Mobile Banking". Simply follow the instructions to login and enjoy the service.
If you have the Bank's physical Security Device, please keep it safe as usual for the following:
||At this stage, Mobile Security Token is applicable to Personal Internet / Mobile Banking Services only. Customers are still required to use the physical "Security Device" / "SMS One-Time Password" to login Internet / Mobile Stock Trading Services with two-factor authentication.
||If Mobile Security Token is disabled due to some reasons, customers can use the physical Security Device on hand to confirm designated online transactions.
- The mobile apps and mobile Shanghai Commercial Bank website can be accessed via the network of any local or overseas telecommunications service provider. However, you must have a mobile Internet service plan and handset to support this access.
- Customers are also responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service providers from time to time. For any queries on charges for Internet access, please contact your telecommunication service provider.
- The connection speed may vary for different telecommunication service providers, different data usage plans, and different geographical locations. If you experience a slow response when browsing or during data transmission, please check with your telecommunication service provider.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Image(s) are for reference only. Terms and conditions apply.